Wednesday 6 February 2013

CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE

This is delicious but so decadent - you only need a little piece! And it is so easy to make - a one bowl wonder!

INGREDIENTS

1 bar old gold (or similar) dark chocolate with nuts (I used almond)
125 grams butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup flour

Preheat oven to 160 C and line a brownie tin with grease proof paper. Set up a double boiler and add chocolate, butter and sugar to it. Once all melted take off heat and stir in eggs, then the flour. Pour into brownie dish and bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool in tin and then cut into small squares.


2 comments:

  1. I might try this with almond meal. I know, not the same but the kids will love me! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will work and will have a lovely texture to it! Good luck and let me know how it turns out! :D

      Delete

Please leave a comment :D