Monday, 4 March 2013

PRESTI NURSERY

I'm lucky to live so close to such a great nursery. It doesn't look like much on the outside and you can easily miss it when driving past. It operates out the front of the owners house, among a sea of houses. The owners are elderly and have been in business as long as I remember. My mum used to purchase her vegetable plants here when I was very young! The plants I buy from here always thrive! So if you live in South East Melbourne Come down and have a look! The best part is if you buy 6 punnet you get one free and the punnets are around $2.20 so for under $14 you can fill your veggie patch! (I'm only posting this because I love this place and love to support local business!)

1726 Ferntree Gully Road, Ferntree Gully, 3156, VIC
Phone: 0397635884

I purchased, purple cauliflower, lime green cauliflower, purple broccoli, celery, 2 packs of leeks and cabbage


1 comment:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly. A fantastic nursery. I travel a long way to get my plantsat Presti's.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :D