Wednesday 3 July 2013

MOOROOLBARK MINIATURE RAILWAY

We are trying to do the rounds and visit all the miniature railways in our area. Mooroolbark miniature railway one surprised me, as I didn't have high expectations. It's the cheapest one yet it is one of the best. It is only $2 per ride and children under 4 ride free with an adult! Although the track isn't very long you go around it twice making for a very decent train ride, with many different trains to choose from. We rode the trains 5 times! Here are some photo's from our day out! If you are in the area I highly recommend that you pay a visit! The only problem is that it is only open once a month! 











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful review of the railway! I'm a member just googling to see where we are mentioned. I hope you still visit!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :D