Friday 31 May 2013

2013 RENOVATING GOALS

We purchased our house 18 months ago and had in mind a full house renovation. After we lost our baby and struggled to conceive I lost motivation and put renovating on the back burner. Now we are pregnant again my motivation has soared and I am as eager as ever to get things going again! In my usual fashion, I have written a list of my yearly goals!

  • RESTUMP
  • NEW WINDOWS IN FORMAL LOUNGE
  • NEW ENTRANCE HALLWAY
  • NEW ENTRANCE DOOR
  • FINISH OLD HALLWAY
  • FINISH FORMAL LOUNGE
  • FINISH NURSERY
  • NURSERY WARDROBE
  • FINISH ISRAEL'S ROOM
  • FINISH STUDY
  • RENDER FRONT FACADE
  • START OUTDOOR AREA
  • START CARPORT
  • GUT 2ND BATHROOM
  • RENOVE BIG TREE IN BACKYARD
  • FINISH CHICKEN RUN
  • STAIN WINDOWS
And I think that's about all I would like to do in 2013! Well preferable November 2013 :D

Israel's room before
Front facade before
Putting new windows in
Putting new windows in

Front facade halfway finished
Because he's cute, I'll add him in Israel helping
More helping!

6 comments:

  1. He looks so little here!! Can't wait to see more renos done! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no :( growing up too fast! Same here! Sanding the windows this arvo after lunch :D and then they are ready for staining!!!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you will be busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy busy! I like the fact that your first renovation job was the vegie garden. Priorities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are! Hahaha my husband didn't :)but it has definitely paid off!

      Delete

Please leave a comment :D