Monday 22 July 2013

WEEKLY TALLY - NUMBER 26

Life continues to be hectic around here. Time is slipping by way too fast! We only have 17 weeks until bubba Will graces us with his presence. That means 17 weeks to finish half a house worth of renovations. I also want to get all my summer veg in before November. I think by then I will be too big and too tired to get out and garden as I would be 38 weeks pregnant! We still have my son's 3rd birthday and our BaByQ to host in those 17 weeks as well (after my husbands 30th this weekend)! So I am taking advantage of this cooler weather where my veggie patch has slowed down to completed my kilometer long list of chores. This is how my harvest has been this week.

TALLY 15/7/13 - 21/7/13
7 eggs
1298 grams cauliflower
42 grams parsley
397 grams silverbeet

TOTAL 7 EGGS AND 1737 GRAMS OF FOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D