Monday 12 August 2013

WEEKLY HARVEST - NUMBER 29

This week was quite a successful one, I had a bit of a clear out of some of my greens, as they were  getting overgrown. Hopefully they can get some more light and produce bigger leaves. I picked nearly a kilo of leaves from one silverbeet bush and it didn't even look like it had been touched! 

5/8/13 - 11/8/13

11 eggs
2616 grams silverbeet
431 grams parsley
155 grams capsicum
68 grams peas
19 grams chili
1 grams bay leaf

TOTAL 11 EGGS AND 3290 GRAMS OF FOOD!






4 comments:

  1. That capsicum looks good and you certainly got lots of silverbeet. Did you know that chooks love it and it makes their yolks really yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you and yes I certainly do have a load of silverbeet! The chooks do love it (as well as my guinea pigs) I actually planted some just for the chooks, but not much seems to make it their way, we get to it first, hopefully with the weather warming up they will produce even more and then the chooks can get some more :D Thanks heaps for stopping by :D

      Delete

Please leave a comment :D