Saturday 2 February 2013

I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE MAN - NEW SOUTH WALES


This is the New South Wales leg of the journey. We didn't spend that much time in this state, we were itching to get somewhere warmer as we were in visiting in April. We didn't love New South Wales the first time we traveled it hence the second trip taken at the beginning of this year which we loved! We had so much fun and there are so many great places to visit, all of them were places we had never seen before, it can be read about it hereherehereherehereherehere and here

Cos "I've been everywhere, man,

I've been everywhere, man.
'Cross the deserts bare, man;
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been ev'rywhere.


New South Wales left to right Port Macquarie, Bondi Beach, Tweed Heads
Top Row Wagga Wagga. Middle Row Big things, Bottom Row Blue Mountains National Park
Sydney! The photo at the bottom is my all time favorite! Taken while on the train :D. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D