Wednesday 3 April 2013

EASTER CAMPING TRIP

Over the Easter long weekend we went camping with my sister and her family at Mitchell River National Park. It was a great place to camp with great surroundings and great access to four wheel driving in the high country. I thought I would share our trip through pictures! 

View of the camping area
View of the camping area

Camp
Collecting firewood

Collecting firewood
Camp fire

Mitchell River only and couple of meters from camp

Other side of Mitchell River
The little man copying dad and towing out mummy's car.
There were a lot of dead and sick wombats around camp. The rangers said there was nothing they could do about it! What a shame I love wombats!
My kitting project from the trip. I will write a post about it with a link to the free pattern.
Water crossing on the way to dargo
More river crossings on the way to dargo
And more
And more again
The famous Dargo hotel
View with 4x4ing
Cheeky boy loves getting stuck when 4x4ing (although we didn't get stuck this time)
4x4ing
4x4ing
4x4ing
What a beautiful country!
4x4ing
My sister let the boys make bunny masks
Easter egg hunt
More eggs!
The stash!
mmmmmm chocolate his favourite! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D